Sunday 16 July 2017

# About Me # First Post

About Me

About Books and Belle

This amazing artwork does not belong to me, and all credit
goes to the artist!

Here at Books and Belle I'll be blogging about various things, obviously involving books. Reviews, recommendations, authors that I love, and whatever else I come up with along the way!
I joined the Bookstagram community first, and absolutely loved everything about it, so decided after reading other book blogs and watching BookTubers, I'd create my own blog and see where it went!
The reason I called my Bookstagram and my blog Books and Belle is because of my love for books, and my love for my favourite Disney character, Princess Belle. Out of all of the princesses, she is the one who I relate to the most, and I've loved her since first watching the movie when I was small. It also helps that my favourite actress, Emma Watson plays her in the 2017 re-make. 😉

About Me


I'm Paige, a 17 (18 VERY soon!!!!) year old bookworm from the U.K. I study English Lit and Lang, Sociology, Media Studies and Business at A Level, and next year I plan on going to university to study law, which I'm very excited about. I have two cats, Bailey and Alaska, who I love very much and make regular appearances in my Bookstagram photos.
The reason that I started this blog was due to the encouragement I received from the lovely people that I've met on Bookstagram. This, and BookTube, is something I've been considering doing for a while now, and I hope it gives me the opportunity to meet even more friends who are bookworms like me!
I read pretty much anything that catches my eye, but my favourite genres are definitely Fantasy and Thriller.
The Harry Potter series has a special place in my heart, it always has and probably always will, so if you ever want to talk HP, feel free to contact me, especially if you're a fellow Slytherin.😉 Hermione Granger is a character in particular that I look up to very much. I think she's a wonderful role model for young people. Plus, she loves books, so I'm sure that if she were a real character, she'd love this community as much as I do! 💖

- Books&Belle

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. You will find many like minded folks and it is a great community! xxx

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!I'm very excited to be here. xxx

      Delete
  2. Have fun blogging, Paige! I find it a great creative exercise and when an article turns out especially well, it can be quite gratifying. Bookmarking your site and looking forward to more!

    Dan from bookthump.com

    ReplyDelete